(432) P.A.C.K. 432 Molle Horizontal Custom Load Out
DID YOU KNOW YOU COULD SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF THIS PURCHASE BY BECOMING A BATTLE FOAM VIP? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TODAY AND SAVE ON ALL FUTURE PURCHASES.
ABOUT THE BAG:
The P.A.C.K. (Personal Army Combat Kit) 432 can fit 8 inches (203 mm) of Battle Foam Large (BFL) size foam trays (15.5W x 12L") or 12 inches (305 mm) of Battle Foam Medium (BFM) size foam trays (15.5W x 8L"). Its rugged, black Kevlar exterior protects a hard plastic interior built for strength and durability. Its rugged, black Ballistic Nylon exterior protects a hard plastic interior built for strength and durability. This bag was designed for airport travel and meets all FAA regulations for carryon luggage. The P.A.C.K. 432 now offers a molle system, which allows you to further customize this bag to fit your specific storage and transportation needs. Molle accessories offer storage solutions for tablets and other small books, dice and other gaming accessories as well as cell phones and other personal items. To view and/or purchase these accessories, click here.
Outside Bag Dimensions - 17W x 9L x 15H" (432W x 229L x 381H mm)
Front Pocket Dimensions - 7W x 7.5L" (178W x 191L mm)
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
The P.A.C.K. 432 comes with 12 inches (305 mm) of Battle Foam Medium (BFM) size foam trays (15.5W x 8L"). This Custom Load Out option allows you to build your own Load Out for this bag. It can be filled with:
- Our Pre-Designed Selection of Battle Foam Medium Trays (15.5W x 8L)
- Custom Designed Trays (Click Here for the Custom Tray Creator)
- Traced Models for a Unique Design (Click Here for tracing instructions)
- All of the above!
When you are selecting trays to fill your bag, please add a 1/4 inch (6 mm) to every tray's thickness to allow space for the bottoms.
We will include foam toppers for any extra space that is left in the bag. Custom text or logos are not available on the toppers.
SELECTING PRE-DESIGNED TRAYS:
- Browse our library of pre-cut Battle Foam Medium foam trays before you choose to design your own. These trays are categorized by army for easy searching.
- Next, you'll need to locate the height of the tray to make sure your selection will fit in the bag. The tray height will be listed under each tray description. Take this number, and add a 1/4". You'll need to follow this step for each tray you are putting into the bag. Example: A 6 inch thick tray will total 6.25" with the bottom added.
- Type in the tray SKU under the "Standard Tray List" box of the custom load out. If more than one thickness is offered, please specify.
DESIGNING YOUR OWN TRAYS:
If you choose to design your trays, our Custom Tray Creator is a great tool that allows you to design every inch of foam to fit your army's specific needs. By using the custom tray creator, you ensure your load out will turn out exactly as you want. If at any time you require assistance in how to build your custom trays, please contact us via chat, email, or call us at 877-336-3626.
- You will want to select the "Battle Foam Medium" tray size for this bag. Custom text is available on the trays where available. It is very important that you select your own height for your custom tray.
- Once your tray design has been completed, save it as a .jpg, and upload to the cart.
TRACING YOUR MODELS:
You may also provide traces that the designers will use to build your load out. All traces require a ruler on the side of the page for scaling purposes (a printable .pdf can be found here). Please keep in mind that this type of order will be left completely up to the discretion of the designer. By using this method, you understand that some variations in the design may occur. Unless the custom tray creator is used to design your trays, overall finish will be solely left up to our staff. Blueprints can be emailed upon request.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for design and production of custom foam. A representative will contact you prior to any changes made to your custom load out.
(Accessories pictured are not included with this product and must be purchased separately.)
Warning: The bag design is intellectual property of Battle Foam® and is protected by Copyright Laws. Unauthorized reproduction of these designs is prohibited by Federal Law and is subject to criminal prosecution.
Sure, this is the best X-Wing Minis carrier on the market, it works like a dream, yada, yada, yada. The custom design work is excellent, and now all my little baby SW ships have homes of their own. That's not why I want to have Battle Foam's babies. For reasons, I always use the "additional comments" line in order forms to request a hand drawn picture of Burt Reynolds fighting a dinosaur with robots break dancing in the background. The damn fine workers at Battle Foam obliged me. Think I might need to get this masterwork as my next tattoo. Well played, Team Battle Foam. You've made a fan for life.
Upgraded from a 216, will continue to use for x-wing. Ability to design your own trays is excellent
The newer 432 bags feel even more solid than ever, which is saying something. I bought a custom loadout for my ridiculously large X-wing collection, and the custom trays came out just shy of perfect. A couple rows of slots don't quite line up with each other and I still think the X-wing slots are too tight (which forced me to bust out an Xacto knife to save the cannons from snagging) but overall it's a big step up from my old storage of worn out old pluck foam :-D