P.A.C.K. Go 2.0 Horizontal Custom Load Out (Black)
DID YOU KNOW YOU COULD SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF THIS PURCHASE BY BECOMING A BATTLE FOAM VIP? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TODAY AND SAVE ON ALL FUTURE PURCHASES.
ABOUT THE BAG:
The P.A.C.K. (Personal Army Combat Kit) Go 2.0 will hold 9 inches (229 mm) of Battle Foam Large (BFL) size foam trays (15.5W x 12L) or 15.5 inches (394 mm) of Battle Foam Small (BFS) size foam trays (11.5W x 7.75L). Its rugged, ballistic nylon exterior protects a hard plastic interior built for strength and durability. Pockets are available to hold gaming and personal accessories, rule books, laptops and tablets. The front pocket of the P.A.C.K. Go can also securely hold 2.5” of Battle Foam Large size foam trays. This area is ideal if you require additional storage for miniatures or hobby tools. Please note that when taking out a tray in this section of the bag it P.A.C.K. should be set flat to keep the contents from spilling or breaking. This bag was designed for airport travel and meets all FAA regulations for carry-on luggage. Note: Please check your airlines carry-on guidelines before travel. The P.A.C.K. Go 2.0 features new side pockets and additional rivets on the handle for extra strength and support. It also offers a molle system, which allows you to further customize this bag to fit your specific storage and transportation needs. Molle accessories offer storage solutions for tablets and other small books, dice and other gaming accessories as well as cell phones and other personal items. To view and/or purchase these accessories, click here. This bag design has updated back pack straps and backing with extra padding for easy travel and comfort.
Outside Bag Dimensions - 18W x 11L x 16H" (457W x 279L x 406H mm)
Large Front Pocket Dimensions - 16W x 3L x 13H" (406W x 75L x 330H mm)
Small Front Pocket Dimensions - 12W x 1L x 9H" (305W x 25L x 229H mm)
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
The P.A.C.K. Go 2.0 Horizontal Custom Load Out comes with 15.5 inches (229 mm) of Battle Foam Small (BFS) size foam trays (11.5W x 7.75L). This Custom Load Out option allows you to build your own Load Out for this bag. It can be filled with:
- Our Pre-Designed Selection of Battle Foam Small Trays (11.5W x 7.75L)
- Custom Designed Trays (Click Here for the Custom Tray Creator)
- Traced Models for a Unique Design (Click Here for tracing instructions)
- All of the above!
When you are selecting trays to fill your bag, please add a 1/4 inch (6 mm) to every tray's thickness to allow space for the bottoms.
We will include foam toppers for any extra space that is left in the bag. Custom text or logos are not available on the toppers.
SELECTING PRE-DESIGNED TRAYS:
- Browse our library of pre-cut Battle Foam Small foam trays before you choose to design your own. These trays are categorized by army for easy searching.
- Next, you'll need to locate the height of the tray to make sure your selection will fit in the bag. The tray height will be listed under each tray description. Take this number, and add a 1/4". You'll need to follow this step for each tray you are putting into the bag. Example: A 6 inch thick tray will total 6.25" with the bottom added.
- Type in the tray SKU under the "Standard Tray List" box of the custom load out. If more than one thickness is offered, please specify.
DESIGNING YOUR OWN TRAYS:
If you choose to design your trays, our Custom Tray Creator is a great tool that allows you to design every inch of foam to fit your army's specific needs. By using the custom tray creator, you ensure your load out will turn out exactly as you want. If at any time you require assistance in how to build your custom trays, please contact us via chat, email, or call us at 877-336-3626.
- You will want to select the "Battle Foam Small" tray size for this bag. Custom text is available on the trays where available. It is very important that you select your own height for your custom tray.
- Once your tray design has been completed, save it to your computer, and upload to the cart.
TRACING YOUR MODELS:
You may also provide traces that the designers will use to build your load out. All traces require a ruler on the side of the page for scaling purposes (a printable .pdf can be found here). Please keep in mind that this type of order will be left completely up to the discretion of the designer. By using this method, you understand that some variations in the design may occur. Unless the custom tray creator is used to design your trays, overall finish will be solely left up to our staff. Blueprints can be emailed upon request.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for design and production of custom foam. A representative will contact you prior to any changes made to your custom load out.
(Accessories pictured are not included with this product and must be purchased separately.)
Warning: The bag design is intellectual property of Battle Foam® and is protected by Copyright Laws. Unauthorized reproduction of these designs is prohibited by Federal Law and is subject to criminal prosecution.