(352) P.A.C.K. 352 Molle Star Wars Legion First Wave Load Out (Black)
DID YOU KNOW YOU COULD SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF THIS PURCHASE BY BECOMING A BATTLE FOAM VIP? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TODAY AND SAVE ON ALL FUTURE PURCHASES.
The P.A.C.K. (Personal Army Combat Kit) 352 can fit 14.5 inches (368 mm) of Battle Foam Small (BFS) size foam trays (11.5W x 7.75L"). This bag was designed for airport travel and meets all FAA regulations for carryon luggage. The P.A.C.K. 352 offers a molle system, which allows you to further customize this bag to fit your specific storage and transportation needs. Molle accessories offer storage solutions for tablets and other small books, dice and other gaming accessories as well as cell phones and other personal items. To view and/or purchase these accessories, click here. It also has two thin front pockets built into this bag that will hold papers and small/thin books.
This load out option comes fully loaded with pre-designed Battle Foam Small (BFS) size foam trays (11.5W x 7.75L"). You will receive the following foam trays with your purchase:
- 1x Star Wars Legion AT-ST Foam Tray - 4 inch
- 1x Star Wars Legion Rebel T-47 Airspeeder Foam Tray - 4 inch
- 1x Star Wars Legion Barricades and Accessories Foam Tray - 1.5 inch
- 1x BFS Troop Tray - 2 inch with 32x 1 x 1 1/2 inch (25 x 38 mm) cut outs.
- 1x BFS Troop Tray - 2 inch with 10x 1 7/8 x 1 1/4 inch (47 x 31 mm) cut outs, 8x 2 1/4 x 1 1/4 inch (57 x 31 mm) cut outs and 1x 2 3/4 x 2 1/4 inch (69 x 57 mm) cut out.
Custom text is not available on this product.
Tray Size - Battle Foam Small (11.5W x 7.75L" (292W x 197L mm)
Outside Bag Dimensions - 13.5W x 9.5L x 17H" (343W x 241L x 432H mm)
Disclaimer: Battle Foam® and its products are not affiliated with or endorsed by Fantasy Flight Games in any way. Models pictured are for size comparison only. They are the personal property of Battle Foam employees.
Warning: This foam design is intellectual property of Battle Foam® and it is protected by Copyright Laws. Unauthorized reproduction of this design is prohibited by Federal Law and is subject to criminal prosecution.