Cygnar Jack Foam Tray (PP-3.5)
DID YOU KNOW YOU COULD SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF THIS PURCHASE BY BECOMING A BATTLE FOAM VIP? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TODAY AND SAVE ON ALL FUTURE PURCHASES.
This tray will hold the following models:
- 2x Centurian
- 2x Defenders or Triumphs
- 1x Hammersmith
- 1x Cyclone
- 2x Stormclad
- 2x Ironclad
- 1x Ol'Rowdy
- 1x Gallant
- 1x Thunderhead
Custom text is not available on this product.
3.5 inch (89 mm) thick tray.
Tray Dimensions - 15.5W x 8.5L x 3.75H" (394W x 216L x 95H mm)
(Models are not included with the purchase of this tray.)
(Made for Privateer Press Bags and P.A.C.K. Air only)
Warning: This foam design is intellectual property of Battle Foam® and it is protected by Copyright Laws. Unauthorized reproduction of this design is prohibited by Federal Law and is subject to criminal prosecution.
On the plus side :
- it fits a ton of Jacks, including the hardest to fit, like T-Head and several Stormclads.
- Everything is snug and high enough to really be safe.
On the minus side :
- Spaces are meant for the metal warjacks (except Gallant and the Ironclads). You may have to push harder or cut a little more space to fit the gigantic second generation plastic jacks.
- Centurion spaces don't allow for any original posing of the spear. My advice is to make sure the arm of the spear is along the body.
- Defender space CANNOT fit Triumph at all. But triumph will fit in one of the stormclad space.