(Space Marines) Blood Angels Kit for the P.A.C.K. 720 (BFL)
DID YOU KNOW YOU COULD SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF THIS PURCHASE BY BECOMING A BATTLE FOAM VIP? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TODAY AND SAVE ON ALL FUTURE PURCHASES.
In this kit, you will receive trays that fit game pieces from the Space Marines Blood Angles Army. This kit fits perfectly in a P.A.C.K. 720 bag.
- 1x Blood Angels Troop Tray (BF-BFL-BAT)
- 1x 45 Assault Marine Tray (BF-BFL-45AM15)
- 1x 32mm Space Marine Troop Tray (BF-BFL-32SMT)
- 1x 25 Assault Marine 20 Terminator Tray (BF-BFL-25AM20TM)
- 1x Stormraven 2 Predator Tray (BF-BFL-SR2P)
- 1x Battle Foam Large Topper
In this kit, you will receive five trays that fit the following standard models:
- 1x Mephiston
- 1x The Sanguinor
- 1x Lemartes
- 1x Dante
- 1x Brother Corbulo
- 1x Erasmus Tycho (with no back banner)
- 1x Gabriel Seth
- 1x Astorath the Grim
- 1x Sanguinary Guard standard bearer
- 10x Additional Sanguinary Guard
- 17x Death Company or Assault Marines
- 70x Assault Marines
- 32x Standard Space Marines
- 1x Banner
- 9x Space Marines with dynamic poses
- 20x Terminators
- 1x Stormraven
- 2x Predators
Custom text is not available on this product.
Kit equals out to 12.5 total inches (317 mm) of foam.
Tray Dimensions - 15.5W x 12L" (394W x 305L mm)
Disclaimer: Battle Foam® and its products are not affiliated with or endorsed by Games Workshop, Ltd in any way. If models are pictured, they are for size comparison only and are the personal property of Battle Foam employees.
Warning: This foam design is intellectual property of Battle Foam® and it is protected by Copyright Laws. Unauthorized reproduction of this design is prohibited by Federal Law and is subject to criminal prosecution.
In my opinion the quality of the foam is top of the line. You also get a lot of it. Only down side in my opinion is since it is a set you will get parts of cut foam you dont really need. But it hold a great amount of troops and vehicles. I would recomend this to any of my friends to check out and buy.
This lot of foam for the P.A.C.K. 720 was rellay good to fit any models of the Blood Angels army but you need to check for the Terminators because the holes for them are not so big... or it's because I have Terminators of the Space Hulk BoardGame :P