(720) P.A.C.K. 720 Molle Standard Load Out (Black)
DID YOU KNOW YOU COULD SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF THIS PURCHASE BY BECOMING A BATTLE FOAM VIP? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TODAY AND SAVE ON ALL FUTURE PURCHASES.
The P.A.C.K. (Personal Army Combat Kit) 720 can fit 12.5 inches (318 mm) of Battle Foam Large (BFL) size foam trays (15.5W x 12L"). Its rugged, black Ballistic Nylon exterior protects a hard plastic interior built for strength and durability. The P.A.C.K. 720 also has a molle system, which allows you to further customize this bag to fit your specific storage and transportation needs. Molle accessories offer storage solutions for tablets and books, dice and other gaming accessories as well as cell phones and additional personal items. To view and/or purchase these accessories, click here. This bag does meet most airline requirements for carry on luggage. However, please check with your airline to see if it exceeds their size limits to ensure it will meet your needs with regard to air travel.
- Molle System on entire back side and front pocket of bag
- Velcro strip on front flap for patches, badges, and pins
- Large pocket on both sides which can hold Benson Boxes, tape measure, dice, templates, tokens, and cards
- Personal information window pocket
This load out option comes fully loaded with pre-designed Battle Foam Large (BFL) size foam trays (15.5W x 12L"). You will receive the following foam trays with your purchase:
- 1x Battle Foam Large 32mm 36 Medium 6 Large Troop Tray - 1.5 inch thick tray with 32x 2 x 1 1/4 inch (50 x 32 mm) cut outs, 4x 1 3/4 x 2 inch (44 x 50 mm) cut outs, 5x 2 x 2 inch (50 x 50 mm) cut outs and 1x 3 x 2 inch (76 x 50 mm) cut out.
- 1x Battle Foam Large 60 Large Model Foam Tray - 1.5 inch thick troop tray with 60 1 1/4 x 1 1/2 inch (31 x 38 mm) cut outs.
- 1x Battle Foam Large 14 Large 10 Medium 2 X-Large Troop Tray - 2 inch thick tray with 14x 2 3/4 x 1 3/4 inch (69 x 44 mm) cut outs, 10x 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 inch (44 x 44 mm) cut outs and 2x 3 1/4 x 2 inch (82 x 51 mm) cut outs.
- 1x Battle Foam Large 25 Assault Marine 20 Terminator Foam Tray - 2 inch thick tray with 25x 1 3/4 x 1 inch (44 x 25 mm) cut outs.
- 1x Battle Foam Large 4 inch (100 mm) thick Pluck Foam Tray. The pluck foam pieces are 1 inch (25 mm) squares. At times, pluck foam trays may require an exacto blade to cut through portions of the foam.
- 1x Battle Foam Large Topper
Tray Size - Battle Foam Large (15.5W x 12L" (394W x 305L mm))
Outside Bag Dimensions - 18W x 14L x 14H" (457W x 356L x 356H mm)
Front Pocket Dimensions - 10W x 8.5L" (254W x 216L mm)
No substitutions allowed.
(Accessories pictured are not included with this product and must be purchased separately.)
To view bundles including this bag, click here.
Warning: This bag and foam design are intellectual property of Battle Foam® and it is protected by Copyright Laws. Unauthorized reproduction of this design is prohibited by Federal Law and is subject to criminal prosecution.
Wife rates this as "Pretty ******* awesome" for her Blood Angels army. I like the design, and the product definitely feels durable. I'm not overly given to Molle but the ability for expansion cannot be denied to be an asset.
One caveat that I can see is that the foam is very rough. While it is excellent for protection if the models are coated very thinly with paint there could be some rubbing issues. Probably best to go with a larger size compartment in that case.
I am constantly traveling with my mini's and i don't need to worry about them breaking. Ample cushion yet efficient in carrying them. Does not fit all my figures but will fit 3000 points easy. Added a bag with the molle straps to carry my dice.
This is my second P.A.C.K. case. (The 1st being a 216 hobby case)
I purchased the 720 to permanently move my army to quality protection over the Storganizer I had been using.
I only wish I had ordered the 1520 instead.
(I underestimating the number of models I had)