The P.A.C.K. (Personal Army Combat Kit) 720 can fit 12.5 inches (318 mm) of Battle Foam Large (BFL) size foam trays (15.5W x 12L"). Its rugged, black Ballistic Nylon exterior protects a hard plastic interior built for strength and durability. The P.A.C.K. 720 also has a molle system, which allows you to further customize this bag to fit your specific storage and transportation needs. Molle accessories offer storage solutions for tablets and books, dice and other gaming accessories as well as cell phones and additional personal items. To view and/or purchase these accessories, click here. This bag does meet most airline requirements for carry on luggage. However, please check with your airline to see if it exceeds their size limits to ensure it will meet your needs with regard to air travel.
- Molle System on entire back side and front pocket of bag
- Velcro strip on front flap for patches, badges, and pins
- Large pocket on both sides which can hold Benson Boxes, tape measure, dice, templates, tokens, and cards
- Personal information window pocket
This load out option comes fully loaded with pre-designed Battle Foam Large (BFL) size foam trays (15.5W x 12L"). You will receive the following foam trays with your purchase:
- 1x Sisters of Silence Foam Tray - 1.5 inch (38 mm) thick tray.
- 1x Legio Custodes Troop Foam Tray - 2.5 inch (63 mm) thick tray.
- 1x 6 Custodes Jetbikes 2 Skimmer 1 Contemptor Foam Tray - 3.5 inch (89 mm) thick tray.
- 1x Legio Custodes Transport Vehicle Foam Tray - 4 inch (101 mm) thick tray.
- 1x Battle Foam Large Topper
Custom text is not available on this product.
Tray Size - Battle Foam Large (15.5W x 12L" (394W x 305L mm))
Outside Bag Dimensions - 18W x 14L x 14H" (457W x 356L x 356H mm)
Front Pocket Dimensions - 10W x 8.5L" (254W x 216L mm)
No substitutions allowed.
(Accessories pictured are not included with this product and must be purchased separately.)
Warning: This bag and foam design are intellectual property of Battle Foam® and it is protected by Copyright Laws. Unauthorized reproduction of this design is prohibited by Federal Law and is subject to criminal prosecution.